Translation of Surah Al Fath in 40+ Languages
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Azerbaijani by Vasim Mammadaliyev and Ziya Bunyadov
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Amharic by Muhammed Sadiq and Muhammed Sani Habib
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Arabic by King Fahad Quran Complex
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Arabic by Jalal ad-Din al-Mahalli and Jalal ad-Din as-Suyuti
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Azerbaijani by Alikhan Musayev
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Bosnian by Mustafa Mlivo
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Bosnian by Besim Korkut
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Bengali by Muhiuddin Khan
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Bengali by Zohurul Hoque
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Bulgarian by Tzvetan Theophanov
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Amazigh by Ramdane At Mansour
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Czech by A. R. Nykl
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Czech by Preklad I. Hrbek
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in German by Amir Zaidan
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in German by Adel Theodor Khoury
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in German by A. S. F. Bubenheim and N. Elyas
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in German by Abu Rida Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Rassoul
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Divehi by Office of the President of Maldives
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Spanish by Muhammad Isa García
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Mohammed Marmaduke William Pickthall
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Ali Quli Qarai
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Hasan al-Fatih Qaribullah and Ahmad Darwish
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Saheeh International
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Muhammad Sarwar
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Mohammad Habib Shakir
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by English Transliteration
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by A. J. Arberry
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Spanish by Julio Cortes
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Spanish by Raúl González Bórnez
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Ahmed Ali
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Ahmed Raza Khan
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Abdul Majid Daryabadi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Talal Itani
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Abul Ala Maududi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in English by Wahiduddin Khan
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Persian by Hussain Ansarian
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Persian by Naser Makarem Shirazi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in French by Muhammad Hamidullah
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Persian by AbdolMohammad Ayati
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Persian by Abolfazl Bahrampour
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Persian by Mostafa Khorramdel
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Persian by Baha'oddin Khorramshahi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Persian by Mohammad Sadeqi Tehrani
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Persian by Mohammad Mahdi Fooladvand
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Persian by Sayyed Jalaloddin Mojtabavi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Persian by Mohammad Kazem Moezzi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Persian by Mahdi Elahi Ghomshei
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Hindi by Muhammad Farooq Khan and Muhammad Ahmed
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Hausa by Abubakar Mahmoud Gumi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Hindi by Suhel Farooq Khan and Saifur Rahman Nadwi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Indonesian by Jalal ad-Din al-Mahalli and Jalal ad-Din as-Suyuti
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Indonesian by Muhammad Quraish Shihab et al.
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Indonesian by Indonesian Ministry of Religious Affairs
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Italian by Hamza Roberto Piccardo
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Japanese by Unknown
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Korean by Unknown
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Kurdish by Burhan Muhammad-Amin
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Malayalam by Cheriyamundam Abdul Hameed and Kunhi Mohammed Parappoor
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Malay by Abdullah Muhammad Basmeih
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Malayalam by Muhammad Karakunnu and Vanidas Elayavoor
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Dutch by Fred Leemhuis
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Dutch by Sofian S. Siregar
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Norwegian by Einar Berg
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Dutch by Salomo Keyzer
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Portuguese by Samir El-Hayek
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Polish by Józefa Bielawskiego
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Russian by Elmir Kuliev
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Russian by Gordy Semyonovich Sablukov
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Russian by V. Porokhova
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Russian by Magomed-Nuri Osmanovich Osmanov
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Romanian by George Grigore
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Russian by Abu Adel
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Russian by Elmir Kuliev (with Abd ar-Rahman as-Saadi's commentaries)
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Russian by Ministry of Awqaf, Egypt
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Russian by Ignaty Yulianovich Krachkovsky
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Swedish by Knut Bernström
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Somali by Mahmud Muhammad Abduh
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Sindhi by Taj Mehmood Amroti
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Albanian by Sherif Ahmeti
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Albanian by Feti Mehdiu
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Albanian by Hasan Efendi Nahi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Swahili by Ali Muhsin Al-Barwani
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Turkish by Suat Yildirim
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Turkish by Abdulbaki Golpinarli
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Turkish by Diyanet Isleri
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Turkish by Muhammet Abay
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Turkish by Alİ Bulaç
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Tajik by AbdolMohammad Ayati
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Turkish by Yasar Nuri Ozturk
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Tamil by Jan Turst Foundation
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Turkish by Elmalili Hamdi Yazir
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Tatar by Yakub Ibn Nugman
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Turkish by Edip Yüksel
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Thai by King Fahad Quran Complex
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Turkish by Diyanet Vakfi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Turkish by Suleyman Ates
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Uzbek by Muhammad Sodik Muhammad Yusuf
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Urdu by Ahmed Ali
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Urdu by Fateh Muhammad Jalandhry
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Urdu by Tahir ul Qadri
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Urdu by Syed Zeeshan Haider Jawadi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Urdu by Muhammad Junagarhi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Urdu by Ayatollah Muhammad Hussain Najafi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Uyghur by Muhammad Saleh
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Urdu by Ahmed Raza Khan
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Urdu by Abul A'ala Maududi
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Chinese by Ma Jian
- Translation of Surah Al Fath in Chinese by Ma Jian (Traditional)
Translation and Transliteration of Surah Al Fath
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ إِنَّا فَتَحْنَا لَكَ فَتْحًا مُبِينًا ١
Inna fatahna laka fathan mubeenan
Indeed, We have given you, [O Muhammad], a clear conquest
لِيَغْفِرَ لَكَ اللَّهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِنْ ذَنْبِكَ وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ وَيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكَ وَيَهْدِيَكَ صِرَاطًا مُسْتَقِيمًا ٢
Liyaghfira laka Allahu ma taqaddama min thanbika wama taakhkhara wayutimma niAAmatahu AAalayka wayahdiyaka siratan mustaqeeman
That Allah may forgive for you what preceded of your sin and what will follow and complete His favor upon you and guide you to a straight path
وَيَنْصُرَكَ اللَّهُ نَصْرًا عَزِيزًا ٣
Wayansuraka Allahu nasran AAazeezan
And [that] Allah may aid you with a mighty victory.
هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ السَّكِينَةَ فِي قُلُوبِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ لِيَزْدَادُوا إِيمَانًا مَعَ إِيمَانِهِمْ ۗ وَلِلَّهِ جُنُودُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا ٤
Huwa allathee anzala alssakeenata fee quloobi almumineena liyazdadoo eemanan maAAa eemanihim walillahi junoodu alssamawati waalardi wakana Allahu AAaleeman hakeeman
It is He who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the believers that they would increase in faith along with their [present] faith. And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth, and ever is Allah Knowing and Wise.
لِيُدْخِلَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَيُكَفِّرَ عَنْهُمْ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ ۚ وَكَانَ ذَٰلِكَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ فَوْزًا عَظِيمًا ٥
Liyudkhila almumineena waalmuminati jannatin tajree min tahtiha alanharu khalideena feeha wayukaffira AAanhum sayyiatihim wakana thalika AAinda Allahi fawzan AAatheeman
[And] that He may admit the believing men and the believing women to gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein eternally and remove from them their misdeeds - and ever is that, in the sight of Allah, a great attainment -
وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ وَالْمُنَافِقَاتِ وَالْمُشْرِكِينَ وَالْمُشْرِكَاتِ الظَّانِّينَ بِاللَّهِ ظَنَّ السَّوْءِ ۚ عَلَيْهِمْ دَائِرَةُ السَّوْءِ ۖ وَغَضِبَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَنَهُمْ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ جَهَنَّمَ ۖ وَسَاءَتْ مَصِيرًا ٦
WayuAAaththiba almunafiqeena waalmunafiqati waalmushrikeena waalmushrikati alththanneena biAllahi thanna alssawi AAalayhim dairatu alssawi waghadiba Allahu AAalayhim walaAAanahum waaAAadda lahum jahannama wasaat maseeran
And [that] He may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women, and the polytheist men and polytheist women - those who assume about Allah an assumption of evil nature. Upon them is a misfortune of evil nature; and Allah has become angry with them and has cursed them and prepared for them Hell, and evil it is as a destination.
وَلِلَّهِ جُنُودُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ٧
Walillahi junoodu alssamawati waalardi wakana Allahu AAazeezan hakeeman
And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.
إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا ٨
Inna arsalnaka shahidan wamubashshiran wanatheeran
Indeed, We have sent you as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner
لِتُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَتُعَزِّرُوهُ وَتُوَقِّرُوهُ وَتُسَبِّحُوهُ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلًا ٩
Lituminoo biAllahi warasoolihi watuAAazziroohu watuwaqqiroohu watusabbihoohu bukratan waaseelan
That you [people] may believe in Allah and His Messenger and honor him and respect the Prophet and exalt Allah morning and afternoon.
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُبَايِعُونَكَ إِنَّمَا يُبَايِعُونَ اللَّهَ يَدُ اللَّهِ فَوْقَ أَيْدِيهِمْ ۚ فَمَنْ نَكَثَ فَإِنَّمَا يَنْكُثُ عَلَىٰ نَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ أَوْفَىٰ بِمَا عَاهَدَ عَلَيْهُ اللَّهَ فَسَيُؤْتِيهِ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا ١٠
Inna allatheena yubayiAAoonaka innama yubayiAAoona Allaha yadu Allahi fawqa aydeehim faman nakatha fainnama yankuthu AAala nafsihi waman awfa bima AAahada AAalayhu Allaha fasayuteehi ajran AAatheeman
Indeed, those who pledge allegiance to you, [O Muhammad] - they are actually pledging allegiance to Allah. The hand of Allah is over their hands. So he who breaks his word only breaks it to the detriment of himself. And he who fulfills that which he has promised Allah - He will give him a great reward.
سَيَقُولُ لَكَ الْمُخَلَّفُونَ مِنَ الْأَعْرَابِ شَغَلَتْنَا أَمْوَالُنَا وَأَهْلُونَا فَاسْتَغْفِرْ لَنَا ۚ يَقُولُونَ بِأَلْسِنَتِهِمْ مَا لَيْسَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ ۚ قُلْ فَمَنْ يَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئًا إِنْ أَرَادَ بِكُمْ ضَرًّا أَوْ أَرَادَ بِكُمْ نَفْعًا ۚ بَلْ كَانَ اللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرًا ١١
Sayaqoolu laka almukhallafoona mina alaAArabi shaghalatna amwaluna waahloona faistaghfir lana yaqooloona bialsinatihim ma laysa fee quloobihim qul faman yamliku lakum mina Allahi shayan in arada bikum darran aw arada bikum nafAAan bal kana Allahu bima taAAmaloona khabeeran
Those who remained behind of the bedouins will say to you, "Our properties and our families occupied us, so ask forgiveness for us." They say with their tongues what is not within their hearts. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He intended for you harm or intended for you benefit? Rather, ever is Allah, with what you do, Acquainted.
بَلْ ظَنَنْتُمْ أَنْ لَنْ يَنْقَلِبَ الرَّسُولُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِلَىٰ أَهْلِيهِمْ أَبَدًا وَزُيِّنَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ وَظَنَنْتُمْ ظَنَّ السَّوْءِ وَكُنْتُمْ قَوْمًا بُورًا ١٢
Bal thanantum an lan yanqaliba alrrasoolu waalmuminoona ila ahleehim abadan wazuyyina thalika fee quloobikum wathanantum thanna alssawi wakuntum qawman booran
But you thought that the Messenger and the believers would never return to their families, ever, and that was made pleasing in your hearts. And you assumed an assumption of evil and became a people ruined."
وَمَنْ لَمْ يُؤْمِنْ بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ فَإِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلْكَافِرِينَ سَعِيرًا ١٣
Waman lam yumin biAllahi warasoolihi fainna aAAtadna lilkafireena saAAeeran
And whoever has not believed in Allah and His Messenger - then indeed, We have prepared for the disbelievers a Blaze.
وَلِلَّهِ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ يَغْفِرُ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ وَيُعَذِّبُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَحِيمًا ١٤
Walillahi mulku alssamawati waalardi yaghfiru liman yashao wayuAAaththibu man yashao wakana Allahu ghafooran raheeman
And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
سَيَقُولُ الْمُخَلَّفُونَ إِذَا انْطَلَقْتُمْ إِلَىٰ مَغَانِمَ لِتَأْخُذُوهَا ذَرُونَا نَتَّبِعْكُمْ ۖ يُرِيدُونَ أَنْ يُبَدِّلُوا كَلَامَ اللَّهِ ۚ قُلْ لَنْ تَتَّبِعُونَا كَذَٰلِكُمْ قَالَ اللَّهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۖ فَسَيَقُولُونَ بَلْ تَحْسُدُونَنَا ۚ بَلْ كَانُوا لَا يَفْقَهُونَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ١٥
Sayaqoolu almukhallafoona itha intalaqtum ila maghanima litakhuthooha tharoona nattabiAAkum yureedoona an yubaddiloo kalama Allahi qul lan tattabiAAoona kathalikum qala Allahu min qablu fasayaqooloona bal tahsudoonana bal kanoo la yafqahoona illa qaleelan
Those who remained behind will say when you set out toward the war booty to take it, "Let us follow you." They wish to change the words of Allah. Say, "Never will you follow us. Thus did Allah say before." So they will say, "Rather, you envy us." But [in fact] they were not understanding except a little.
قُلْ لِلْمُخَلَّفِينَ مِنَ الْأَعْرَابِ سَتُدْعَوْنَ إِلَىٰ قَوْمٍ أُولِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ تُقَاتِلُونَهُمْ أَوْ يُسْلِمُونَ ۖ فَإِنْ تُطِيعُوا يُؤْتِكُمُ اللَّهُ أَجْرًا حَسَنًا ۖ وَإِنْ تَتَوَلَّوْا كَمَا تَوَلَّيْتُمْ مِنْ قَبْلُ يُعَذِّبْكُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا ١٦
Qul lilmukhallafeena mina alaAArabi satudAAawna ila qawmin olee basin shadeedin tuqatiloonahum aw yuslimoona fain tuteeAAoo yutikumu Allahu ajran hasanan wain tatawallaw kama tawallaytum min qablu yuAAaththibkum AAathaban aleeman
Say to those who remained behind of the bedouins, "You will be called to [face] a people of great military might; you may fight them, or they will submit. So if you obey, Allah will give you a good reward; but if you turn away as you turned away before, He will punish you with a painful punishment."
لَيْسَ عَلَى الْأَعْمَىٰ حَرَجٌ وَلَا عَلَى الْأَعْرَجِ حَرَجٌ وَلَا عَلَى الْمَرِيضِ حَرَجٌ ۗ وَمَنْ يُطِعِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ يُدْخِلْهُ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ ۖ وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّ يُعَذِّبْهُ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا ١٧
Laysa AAala alaAAma harajun wala AAala alaAAraji harajun wala AAala almareedi harajun waman yutiAAi Allaha warasoolahu yudkhilhu jannatin tajree min tahtiha alanharu waman yatawalla yuAAaththibhu AAathaban aleeman
There is not upon the blind any guilt or upon the lame any guilt or upon the ill any guilt [for remaining behind]. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger - He will admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow; but whoever turns away - He will punish him with a painful punishment.
لَقَدْ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ إِذْ يُبَايِعُونَكَ تَحْتَ الشَّجَرَةِ فَعَلِمَ مَا فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ فَأَنْزَلَ السَّكِينَةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَثَابَهُمْ فَتْحًا قَرِيبًا ١٨
Laqad radiya Allahu AAani almumineena ith yubayiAAoonaka tahta alshshajarati faAAalima ma fee quloobihim faanzala alsakeenata AAalayhim waathabahum fathan qareeban
Certainly was Allah pleased with the believers when they pledged allegiance to you, [O Muhammad], under the tree, and He knew what was in their hearts, so He sent down tranquillity upon them and rewarded them with an imminent conquest
وَمَغَانِمَ كَثِيرَةً يَأْخُذُونَهَا ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ١٩
Wamaghanima katheeratan yakhuthoonaha wakana Allahu AAazeezan hakeeman
And much war booty which they will take. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.
وَعَدَكُمُ اللَّهُ مَغَانِمَ كَثِيرَةً تَأْخُذُونَهَا فَعَجَّلَ لَكُمْ هَٰذِهِ وَكَفَّ أَيْدِيَ النَّاسِ عَنْكُمْ وَلِتَكُونَ آيَةً لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَيَهْدِيَكُمْ صِرَاطًا مُسْتَقِيمًا ٢٠
WaAAadakumu Allahu maghanima katheeratan takhuthoonaha faAAajjala lakum hathihi wakaffa aydiya alnnasi AAankum walitakoona ayatan lilmumineena wayahdiyakum siratan mustaqeeman
Allah has promised you much booty that you will take [in the future] and has hastened for you this [victory] and withheld the hands of people from you - that it may be a sign for the believers and [that] He may guide you to a straight path.
وَأُخْرَىٰ لَمْ تَقْدِرُوا عَلَيْهَا قَدْ أَحَاطَ اللَّهُ بِهَا ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرًا ٢١
Waokhra lam taqdiroo AAalayha qad ahata Allahu biha wakana Allahu AAala kulli shayin qadeeran
And [He promises] other [victories] that you were [so far] unable to [realize] which Allah has already encompassed. And ever is Allah, over all things, competent.
وَلَوْ قَاتَلَكُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوَلَّوُا الْأَدْبَارَ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُونَ وَلِيًّا وَلَا نَصِيرًا ٢٢
Walaw qatalakumu allatheena kafaroo lawallawoo aladbara thumma la yajidoona waliyyan wala naseeran
And if those [Makkans] who disbelieve had fought you, they would have turned their backs [in flight]. Then they would not find a protector or a helper.
سُنَّةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي قَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۖ وَلَنْ تَجِدَ لِسُنَّةِ اللَّهِ تَبْدِيلًا ٢٣
Sunnata Allahi allatee qad khalat min qablu walan tajida lisunnati Allahi tabdeelan
[This is] the established way of Allah which has occurred before. And never will you find in the way of Allah any change.
وَهُوَ الَّذِي كَفَّ أَيْدِيَهُمْ عَنْكُمْ وَأَيْدِيَكُمْ عَنْهُمْ بِبَطْنِ مَكَّةَ مِنْ بَعْدِ أَنْ أَظْفَرَكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرًا ٢٤
Wahuwa allathee kaffa aydiyahum AAankum waaydiyakum AAanhum bibatni makkata min baAAdi an athfarakum AAalayhim wakana Allahu bima taAAmaloona baseeran
And it is He who withheld their hands from you and your hands from them within [the area of] Makkah after He caused you to overcome them. And ever is Allah of what you do, Seeing.
هُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَصَدُّوكُمْ عَنِ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْهَدْيَ مَعْكُوفًا أَنْ يَبْلُغَ مَحِلَّهُ ۚ وَلَوْلَا رِجَالٌ مُؤْمِنُونَ وَنِسَاءٌ مُؤْمِنَاتٌ لَمْ تَعْلَمُوهُمْ أَنْ تَطَئُوهُمْ فَتُصِيبَكُمْ مِنْهُمْ مَعَرَّةٌ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ ۖ لِيُدْخِلَ اللَّهُ فِي رَحْمَتِهِ مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ لَوْ تَزَيَّلُوا لَعَذَّبْنَا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا ٢٥
Humu allatheena kafaroo wasaddookum AAani almasjidi alharami waalhadya maAAkoofan an yablugha mahillahu walawla rijalun muminoona wanisaon muminatun lam taAAlamoohum an tataoohum fatuseebakum minhum maAAarratun bighayri AAilmin liyudkhila Allahu fee rahmatihi man yashao law tazayyaloo laAAaththabna allatheena kafaroo minhum AAathaban aleeman
They are the ones who disbelieved and obstructed you from al-Masjid al-Haram while the offering was prevented from reaching its place of sacrifice. And if not for believing men and believing women whom you did not know - that you might trample them and there would befall you because of them dishonor without [your] knowledge - [you would have been permitted to enter Makkah]. [This was so] that Allah might admit to His mercy whom He willed. If they had been apart [from them], We would have punished those who disbelieved among them with painful punishment
إِذْ جَعَلَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْحَمِيَّةَ حَمِيَّةَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ سَكِينَتَهُ عَلَىٰ رَسُولِهِ وَعَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَأَلْزَمَهُمْ كَلِمَةَ التَّقْوَىٰ وَكَانُوا أَحَقَّ بِهَا وَأَهْلَهَا ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا ٢٦
Ith jaAAala allatheena kafaroo fee quloobihimu alhamiyyata hamiyyata aljahiliyyati faanzala Allahu sakeenatahu AAala rasoolihi waAAala almumineena waalzamahum kalimata alttaqwa wakanoo ahaqqa biha waahlaha wakana Allahu bikulli shayin AAaleeman
When those who disbelieved had put into their hearts chauvinism - the chauvinism of the time of ignorance. But Allah sent down His tranquillity upon His Messenger and upon the believers and imposed upon them the word of righteousness, and they were more deserving of it and worthy of it. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing.
لَقَدْ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ رَسُولَهُ الرُّؤْيَا بِالْحَقِّ ۖ لَتَدْخُلُنَّ الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ آمِنِينَ مُحَلِّقِينَ رُءُوسَكُمْ وَمُقَصِّرِينَ لَا تَخَافُونَ ۖ فَعَلِمَ مَا لَمْ تَعْلَمُوا فَجَعَلَ مِنْ دُونِ ذَٰلِكَ فَتْحًا قَرِيبًا ٢٧
Laqad sadaqa Allahu rasoolahu alrruya bialhaqqi latadkhulunna almasjida alharama in shaa Allahu amineena muhalliqeena ruoosakum wamuqassireena la takhafoona faAAalima ma lam taAAlamoo fajaAAala min dooni thalika fathan qareeban
Certainly has Allah showed to His Messenger the vision in truth. You will surely enter al-Masjid al-Haram, if Allah wills, in safety, with your heads shaved and [hair] shortened, not fearing [anyone]. He knew what you did not know and has arranged before that a conquest near [at hand].
هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا ٢٨
Huwa allathee arsala rasoolahu bialhuda wadeeni alhaqqi liyuthhirahu AAala alddeeni kullihi wakafa biAllahi shaheedan
It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness.
مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۖ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانًا ۖ سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِمْ مِنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ ۚ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنْجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَىٰ عَلَىٰ سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ ۗ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُمْ مَغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا ٢٩
Muhammadun rasoolu Allahi waallatheena maAAahu ashiddao AAala alkuffari ruhamao baynahum tarahum rukkaAAan sujjadan yabtaghoona fadlan mina Allahi waridwanan seemahum fee wujoohihim min athari alssujoodi thalika mathaluhum fee alttawrati wamathaluhum fee alinjeeli kazarAAin akhraja shatahu faazarahu faistaghlatha faistawa AAala sooqihi yuAAjibu alzzurraAAa liyagheetha bihimu alkuffara waAAada Allahu allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo alssalihati minhum maghfiratan waajran AAatheeman
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.
Surah Al Fath. The 48th Surah of the Quran with 29 ayah.
Surah Al Fath ( سورة الفتح ) is the 48th Surah of the Quran. It consists of 29 ayah and its categorized in Medinan .
The translation of the Qurʻan into modern languages has always been a difficult issue in Islamic theology. Because Muslims revere the Qurʻan as miraculous and inimitable (iʻjaz al-Qurʻan), they argue that the Qurʻanic text should not be isolated from its true form to another language or written form, at least not without keeping the Arabic text with it. Furthermore, an Arabic word, like a Hebrew or Aramaic word, may have a range of meanings depending on the context – a feature present in all Semitic languages, when compared to English, Latin, and Romance languages – making an accurate translation even more difficult
According to Islamic theology, the Qurʻan is a revelation very specifically in Arabic, and so it should only be recited in Quranic Arabic. Translations into other languages are necessarily the work of humans and so, according to Muslims, no longer possess the uniquely sacred character of the Arabic original. .
The task of translation of the Qurʻan is not an easy one; some native Arab speakers will confirm that some Qurʻanic passages are difficult to understand even in the original Arabic script. A part of this is the innate difficulty of any translation; in Arabic, as in other languages, a single word can have a variety of meanings. There is always an element of human judgement involved in understanding and translating a text. This factor is made more complex by the fact that the usage of words has changed a great deal between classical and modern Arabic. As a result, even Qurʻanic verses which seem perfectly clear to native Arab speakers accustomed to modern vocabulary and usage may not represent the original meaning of the verse.
The original meaning of a Qurʻanic passage will also be dependent on the historical circumstances of the prophet Muhammad's life and early community in which it originated. Investigating that context usually requires a detailed knowledge of hadith and sirah, which are themselves vast and complex texts. This introduces an additional element of uncertainty which cannot be eliminated by any linguistic rules of translation.