Translation of Surah Muhammad in 40+ Languages
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Azerbaijani by Vasim Mammadaliyev and Ziya Bunyadov
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Amharic by Muhammed Sadiq and Muhammed Sani Habib
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Arabic by King Fahad Quran Complex
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Arabic by Jalal ad-Din al-Mahalli and Jalal ad-Din as-Suyuti
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Azerbaijani by Alikhan Musayev
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Bosnian by Mustafa Mlivo
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Bosnian by Besim Korkut
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Bengali by Muhiuddin Khan
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Bengali by Zohurul Hoque
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Bulgarian by Tzvetan Theophanov
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Amazigh by Ramdane At Mansour
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Czech by A. R. Nykl
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Czech by Preklad I. Hrbek
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in German by Amir Zaidan
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in German by Adel Theodor Khoury
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in German by A. S. F. Bubenheim and N. Elyas
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in German by Abu Rida Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Rassoul
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Divehi by Office of the President of Maldives
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Spanish by Muhammad Isa García
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Mohammed Marmaduke William Pickthall
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Ali Quli Qarai
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Hasan al-Fatih Qaribullah and Ahmad Darwish
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Saheeh International
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Muhammad Sarwar
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Mohammad Habib Shakir
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by English Transliteration
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by A. J. Arberry
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Spanish by Julio Cortes
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Spanish by Raúl González Bórnez
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Ahmed Ali
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Ahmed Raza Khan
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Abdul Majid Daryabadi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Talal Itani
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Abul Ala Maududi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in English by Wahiduddin Khan
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Persian by Hussain Ansarian
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Persian by Naser Makarem Shirazi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in French by Muhammad Hamidullah
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Persian by AbdolMohammad Ayati
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Persian by Abolfazl Bahrampour
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Persian by Mostafa Khorramdel
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Persian by Baha'oddin Khorramshahi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Persian by Mohammad Sadeqi Tehrani
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Persian by Mohammad Mahdi Fooladvand
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Persian by Sayyed Jalaloddin Mojtabavi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Persian by Mohammad Kazem Moezzi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Persian by Mahdi Elahi Ghomshei
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Hindi by Muhammad Farooq Khan and Muhammad Ahmed
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Hausa by Abubakar Mahmoud Gumi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Hindi by Suhel Farooq Khan and Saifur Rahman Nadwi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Indonesian by Jalal ad-Din al-Mahalli and Jalal ad-Din as-Suyuti
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Indonesian by Muhammad Quraish Shihab et al.
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Indonesian by Indonesian Ministry of Religious Affairs
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Italian by Hamza Roberto Piccardo
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Japanese by Unknown
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Korean by Unknown
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Kurdish by Burhan Muhammad-Amin
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Malayalam by Cheriyamundam Abdul Hameed and Kunhi Mohammed Parappoor
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Malay by Abdullah Muhammad Basmeih
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Malayalam by Muhammad Karakunnu and Vanidas Elayavoor
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Dutch by Fred Leemhuis
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Dutch by Sofian S. Siregar
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Norwegian by Einar Berg
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Dutch by Salomo Keyzer
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Portuguese by Samir El-Hayek
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Polish by Józefa Bielawskiego
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Russian by Elmir Kuliev
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Russian by Gordy Semyonovich Sablukov
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Russian by V. Porokhova
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Russian by Magomed-Nuri Osmanovich Osmanov
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Romanian by George Grigore
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Russian by Abu Adel
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Russian by Elmir Kuliev (with Abd ar-Rahman as-Saadi's commentaries)
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Russian by Ministry of Awqaf, Egypt
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Russian by Ignaty Yulianovich Krachkovsky
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Swedish by Knut Bernström
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Somali by Mahmud Muhammad Abduh
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Sindhi by Taj Mehmood Amroti
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Albanian by Sherif Ahmeti
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Albanian by Feti Mehdiu
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Albanian by Hasan Efendi Nahi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Swahili by Ali Muhsin Al-Barwani
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Turkish by Suat Yildirim
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Turkish by Abdulbaki Golpinarli
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Turkish by Diyanet Isleri
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Turkish by Muhammet Abay
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Turkish by Alİ Bulaç
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Tajik by AbdolMohammad Ayati
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Turkish by Yasar Nuri Ozturk
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Tamil by Jan Turst Foundation
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Turkish by Elmalili Hamdi Yazir
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Tatar by Yakub Ibn Nugman
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Turkish by Edip Yüksel
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Thai by King Fahad Quran Complex
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Turkish by Diyanet Vakfi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Turkish by Suleyman Ates
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Uzbek by Muhammad Sodik Muhammad Yusuf
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Urdu by Ahmed Ali
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Urdu by Fateh Muhammad Jalandhry
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Urdu by Tahir ul Qadri
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Urdu by Syed Zeeshan Haider Jawadi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Urdu by Muhammad Junagarhi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Urdu by Ayatollah Muhammad Hussain Najafi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Uyghur by Muhammad Saleh
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Urdu by Ahmed Raza Khan
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Urdu by Abul A'ala Maududi
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Chinese by Ma Jian
- Translation of Surah Muhammad in Chinese by Ma Jian (Traditional)
Translation and Transliteration of Surah Muhammad
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَصَدُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَضَلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ١
Allatheena kafaroo wasaddoo AAan sabeeli Allahi adalla aAAmalahum
Those who disbelieve and avert [people] from the way of Allah - He will waste their deeds.
وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَآمَنُوا بِمَا نُزِّلَ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَهُوَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ ۙ كَفَّرَ عَنْهُمْ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ وَأَصْلَحَ بَالَهُمْ ٢
Waallatheena amanoo waAAamiloo alssalihati waamanoo bima nuzzila AAala muhammadin wahuwa alhaqqu min rabbihim kaffara AAanhum sayyiatihim waaslaha balahum
And those who believe and do righteous deeds and believe in what has been sent down upon Muhammad - and it is the truth from their Lord - He will remove from them their misdeeds and amend their condition.
ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا اتَّبَعُوا الْبَاطِلَ وَأَنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّبَعُوا الْحَقَّ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ لِلنَّاسِ أَمْثَالَهُمْ ٣
Thalika bianna allatheena kafaroo ittabaAAoo albatila waanna allatheena amanoo ittabaAAoo alhaqqa min rabbihim kathalika yadribu Allahu lilnnasi amthalahum
That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, and those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus does Allah present to the people their comparisons.
فَإِذَا لَقِيتُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَضَرْبَ الرِّقَابِ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَثْخَنْتُمُوهُمْ فَشُدُّوا الْوَثَاقَ فَإِمَّا مَنًّا بَعْدُ وَإِمَّا فِدَاءً حَتَّىٰ تَضَعَ الْحَرْبُ أَوْزَارَهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ وَلَوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَانْتَصَرَ مِنْهُمْ وَلَٰكِنْ لِيَبْلُوَ بَعْضَكُمْ بِبَعْضٍ ۗ وَالَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَلَنْ يُضِلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ٤
Faitha laqeetumu allatheena kafaroo fadarba alrriqabi hatta itha athkhantumoohum fashuddoo alwathaqa faimma mannan baAAdu waimma fidaan hatta tadaAAa alharbu awzaraha thalika walaw yashao Allahu laintasara minhum walakin liyabluwa baAAdakum bibaAAdin waallatheena qutiloo fee sabeeli Allahi falan yudilla aAAmalahum
So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.
سَيَهْدِيهِمْ وَيُصْلِحُ بَالَهُمْ ٥
Sayahdeehim wayuslihu balahum
He will guide them and amend their condition
وَيُدْخِلُهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ عَرَّفَهَا لَهُمْ ٦
Wayudkhiluhumu aljannata AAarrafaha lahum
And admit them to Paradise, which He has made known to them.
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنْ تَنْصُرُوا اللَّهَ يَنْصُرْكُمْ وَيُثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَكُمْ ٧
Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo in tansuroo Allaha yansurkum wayuthabbit aqdamakum
O you who have believed, if you support Allah, He will support you and plant firmly your feet.
وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَتَعْسًا لَهُمْ وَأَضَلَّ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ٨
Waallatheena kafaroo fataAAsan lahum waadalla aAAmalahum
But those who disbelieve - for them is misery, and He will waste their deeds.
ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَرِهُوا مَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ٩
Thalika biannahum karihoo ma anzala Allahu faahbata aAAmalahum
That is because they disliked what Allah revealed, so He rendered worthless their deeds.
أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنْظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ دَمَّرَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ وَلِلْكَافِرِينَ أَمْثَالُهَا ١٠
Afalam yaseeroo fee alardi fayanthuroo kayfa kana AAaqibatu allatheena min qablihim dammara Allahu AAalayhim walilkafireena amthaluha
Have they not traveled through the land and seen how was the end of those before them? Allah destroyed [everything] over them, and for the disbelievers is something comparable.
ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ مَوْلَى الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَأَنَّ الْكَافِرِينَ لَا مَوْلَىٰ لَهُمْ ١١
Thalika bianna Allaha mawla allatheena amanoo waanna alkafireena la mawla lahum
That is because Allah is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.
إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدْخِلُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يَتَمَتَّعُونَ وَيَأْكُلُونَ كَمَا تَأْكُلُ الْأَنْعَامُ وَالنَّارُ مَثْوًى لَهُمْ ١٢
Inna Allaha yudkhilu allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo alssalihati jannatin tajree min tahtiha alanharu waallatheena kafaroo yatamattaAAoona wayakuloona kama takulu alanAAamu waalnnaru mathwan lahum
Indeed, Allah will admit those who have believed and done righteous deeds to gardens beneath which rivers flow, but those who disbelieve enjoy themselves and eat as grazing livestock eat, and the Fire will be a residence for them.
وَكَأَيِّنْ مِنْ قَرْيَةٍ هِيَ أَشَدُّ قُوَّةً مِنْ قَرْيَتِكَ الَّتِي أَخْرَجَتْكَ أَهْلَكْنَاهُمْ فَلَا نَاصِرَ لَهُمْ ١٣
Wakaayyin min qaryatin hiya ashaddu quwwatan min qaryatika allatee akhrajatka ahlaknahum fala nasira lahum
And how many a city was stronger than your city [Makkah] which drove you out? We destroyed them; and there was no helper for them.
أَفَمَنْ كَانَ عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّهِ كَمَنْ زُيِّنَ لَهُ سُوءُ عَمَلِهِ وَاتَّبَعُوا أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ١٤
Afaman kana AAala bayyinatin min rabbihi kaman zuyyina lahu sooo AAamalihi waittabaAAoo ahwaahum
So is he who is on clear evidence from his Lord like him to whom the evil of his work has been made attractive and they follow their [own] desires?
مَثَلُ الْجَنَّةِ الَّتِي وُعِدَ الْمُتَّقُونَ ۖ فِيهَا أَنْهَارٌ مِنْ مَاءٍ غَيْرِ آسِنٍ وَأَنْهَارٌ مِنْ لَبَنٍ لَمْ يَتَغَيَّرْ طَعْمُهُ وَأَنْهَارٌ مِنْ خَمْرٍ لَذَّةٍ لِلشَّارِبِينَ وَأَنْهَارٌ مِنْ عَسَلٍ مُصَفًّى ۖ وَلَهُمْ فِيهَا مِنْ كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ وَمَغْفِرَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ ۖ كَمَنْ هُوَ خَالِدٌ فِي النَّارِ وَسُقُوا مَاءً حَمِيمًا فَقَطَّعَ أَمْعَاءَهُمْ ١٥
Mathalu aljannati allatee wuAAida almuttaqoona feeha anharun min main ghayri asinin waanharun min labanin lam yataghayyar taAAmuhu waanharun min khamrin laththatin lilshsharibeena waanharun min AAasalin musaffan walahum feeha min kulli alththamarati wamaghfiratun min rabbihim kaman huwa khalidun fee alnnari wasuqoo maan hameeman faqattaAAa amAAaahum
Is the description of Paradise, which the righteous are promised, wherein are rivers of water unaltered, rivers of milk the taste of which never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink, and rivers of purified honey, in which they will have from all [kinds of] fruits and forgiveness from their Lord, like [that of] those who abide eternally in the Fire and are given to drink scalding water that will sever their intestines?
وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَسْتَمِعُ إِلَيْكَ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا خَرَجُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ قَالُوا لِلَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ مَاذَا قَالَ آنِفًا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ طَبَعَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَاتَّبَعُوا أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ١٦
Waminhum man yastamiAAu ilayka hatta itha kharajoo min AAindika qaloo lillatheena ootoo alAAilma matha qala anifan olaika allatheena tabaAAa Allahu AAala quloobihim waittabaAAoo ahwaahum
And among them, [O Muhammad], are those who listen to you, until when they depart from you, they say to those who were given knowledge, "What has he said just now?" Those are the ones of whom Allah has sealed over their hearts and who have followed their [own] desires.
وَالَّذِينَ اهْتَدَوْا زَادَهُمْ هُدًى وَآتَاهُمْ تَقْوَاهُمْ ١٧
Waallatheena ihtadaw zadahum hudan waatahum taqwahum
And those who are guided - He increases them in guidance and gives them their righteousness.
فَهَلْ يَنْظُرُونَ إِلَّا السَّاعَةَ أَنْ تَأْتِيَهُمْ بَغْتَةً ۖ فَقَدْ جَاءَ أَشْرَاطُهَا ۚ فَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمْ إِذَا جَاءَتْهُمْ ذِكْرَاهُمْ ١٨
Fahal yanthuroona illa alssaAAata an tatiyahum baghtatan faqad jaa ashratuha faanna lahum itha jaathum thikrahum
Then do they await except that the Hour should come upon them unexpectedly? But already there have come [some of] its indications. Then what good to them, when it has come, will be their remembrance?
فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِذَنْبِكَ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مُتَقَلَّبَكُمْ وَمَثْوَاكُمْ ١٩
FaiAAlam annahu la ilaha illa Allahu waistaghfir lithanbika walilmumineena waalmuminati waAllahu yaAAlamu mutaqallabakum wamathwakum
So know, [O Muhammad], that there is no deity except Allah and ask forgiveness for your sin and for the believing men and believing women. And Allah knows of your movement and your resting place.
وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَوْلَا نُزِّلَتْ سُورَةٌ ۖ فَإِذَا أُنْزِلَتْ سُورَةٌ مُحْكَمَةٌ وَذُكِرَ فِيهَا الْقِتَالُ ۙ رَأَيْتَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ يَنْظُرُونَ إِلَيْكَ نَظَرَ الْمَغْشِيِّ عَلَيْهِ مِنَ الْمَوْتِ ۖ فَأَوْلَىٰ لَهُمْ ٢٠
Wayaqoolu allatheena amanoo lawla nuzzilat sooratun faitha onzilat sooratun muhkamatun wathukira feeha alqitalu raayta allatheena fee quloobihim maradun yanthuroona ilayka nathara almaghshiyyi AAalayhi mina almawti faawla lahum
Those who believe say, "Why has a surah not been sent down? But when a precise surah is revealed and fighting is mentioned therein, you see those in whose hearts is hypocrisy looking at you with a look of one overcome by death. And more appropriate for them [would have been]
طَاعَةٌ وَقَوْلٌ مَعْرُوفٌ ۚ فَإِذَا عَزَمَ الْأَمْرُ فَلَوْ صَدَقُوا اللَّهَ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُمْ ٢١
TaAAatun waqawlun maAAroofun faitha AAazama alamru falaw sadaqoo Allaha lakana khayran lahum
Obedience and good words. And when the matter [of fighting] was determined, if they had been true to Allah, it would have been better for them.
فَهَلْ عَسَيْتُمْ إِنْ تَوَلَّيْتُمْ أَنْ تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَتُقَطِّعُوا أَرْحَامَكُمْ ٢٢
Fahal AAasaytum in tawallaytum an tufsidoo fee alardi watuqattiAAoo arhamakum
So would you perhaps, if you turned away, cause corruption on earth and sever your [ties of] relationship?
أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فَأَصَمَّهُمْ وَأَعْمَىٰ أَبْصَارَهُمْ ٢٣
Olaika allatheena laAAanahumu Allahu faasammahum waaAAma absarahum
Those [who do so] are the ones that Allah has cursed, so He deafened them and blinded their vision.
أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ أَمْ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبٍ أَقْفَالُهَا ٢٤
Afala yatadabbaroona alqurana am AAala quloobin aqfaluha
Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts?
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَى ۙ الشَّيْطَانُ سَوَّلَ لَهُمْ وَأَمْلَىٰ لَهُمْ ٢٥
Inna allatheena irtaddoo AAala adbarihim min baAAdi ma tabayyana lahumu alhuda alshshaytanu sawwala lahum waamla lahum
Indeed, those who reverted back [to disbelief] after guidance had become clear to them - Satan enticed them and prolonged hope for them.
ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُوا لِلَّذِينَ كَرِهُوا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ سَنُطِيعُكُمْ فِي بَعْضِ الْأَمْرِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِسْرَارَهُمْ ٢٦
Thalika biannahum qaloo lillatheena karihoo ma nazzala Allahu sanuteeAAukum fee baAAdi alamri waAllahu yaAAlamu israrahum
That is because they said to those who disliked what Allah sent down, "We will obey you in part of the matter." And Allah knows what they conceal.
فَكَيْفَ إِذَا تَوَفَّتْهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ ٢٧
Fakayfa itha tawaffathumu almalaikatu yadriboona wujoohahum waadbarahum
Then how [will it be] when the angels take them in death, striking their faces and their backs?
ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمُ اتَّبَعُوا مَا أَسْخَطَ اللَّهَ وَكَرِهُوا رِضْوَانَهُ فَأَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ٢٨
Thalika biannahumu ittabaAAoo ma askhata Allaha wakarihoo ridwanahu faahbata aAAmalahum
That is because they followed what angered Allah and disliked [what earns] His pleasure, so He rendered worthless their deeds.
أَمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ أَنْ لَنْ يُخْرِجَ اللَّهُ أَضْغَانَهُمْ ٢٩
Am hasiba allatheena fee quloobihim maradun an lan yukhrija Allahu adghanahum
Or do those in whose hearts is disease think that Allah would never expose their [feelings of] hatred?
وَلَوْ نَشَاءُ لَأَرَيْنَاكَهُمْ فَلَعَرَفْتَهُمْ بِسِيمَاهُمْ ۚ وَلَتَعْرِفَنَّهُمْ فِي لَحْنِ الْقَوْلِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ أَعْمَالَكُمْ ٣٠
Walaw nashao laaraynakahum falaAAaraftahum biseemahum walataAArifannahum fee lahni alqawli waAllahu yaAAlamu aAAmalakum
And if We willed, We could show them to you, and you would know them by their mark; but you will surely know them by the tone of [their] speech. And Allah knows your deeds.
وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ حَتَّىٰ نَعْلَمَ الْمُجَاهِدِينَ مِنْكُمْ وَالصَّابِرِينَ وَنَبْلُوَ أَخْبَارَكُمْ ٣١
Walanabluwannakum hatta naAAlama almujahideena minkum waalssabireena wanabluwa akhbarakum
And We will surely test you until We make evident those who strive among you [for the cause of Allah] and the patient, and We will test your affairs.
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَصَدُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَشَاقُّوا الرَّسُولَ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْهُدَىٰ لَنْ يَضُرُّوا اللَّهَ شَيْئًا وَسَيُحْبِطُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ ٣٢
Inna allatheena kafaroo wasaddoo AAan sabeeli Allahi washaqqoo alrrasoola min baAAdi ma tabayyana lahumu alhuda lan yaduroo Allaha shayan wasayuhbitu aAAmalahum
Indeed, those who disbelieved and averted [people] from the path of Allah and opposed the Messenger after guidance had become clear to them - never will they harm Allah at all, and He will render worthless their deeds.
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَلَا تُبْطِلُوا أَعْمَالَكُمْ ٣٣
Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo ateeAAoo Allaha waateeAAoo alrrasoola wala tubtiloo aAAmalakum
O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and do not invalidate your deeds.
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَصَدُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ثُمَّ مَاتُوا وَهُمْ كُفَّارٌ فَلَنْ يَغْفِرَ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ ٣٤
Inna allatheena kafaroo wasaddoo AAan sabeeli Allahi thumma matoo wahum kuffarun falan yaghfira Allahu lahum
Indeed, those who disbelieved and averted [people] from the path of Allah and then died while they were disbelievers - never will Allah forgive them.
فَلَا تَهِنُوا وَتَدْعُوا إِلَى السَّلْمِ وَأَنْتُمُ الْأَعْلَوْنَ وَاللَّهُ مَعَكُمْ وَلَنْ يَتِرَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ ٣٥
Fala tahinoo watadAAoo ila alssalmi waantumu alaAAlawna waAllahu maAAakum walan yatirakum aAAmalakum
So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.
إِنَّمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا لَعِبٌ وَلَهْوٌ ۚ وَإِنْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَتَتَّقُوا يُؤْتِكُمْ أُجُورَكُمْ وَلَا يَسْأَلْكُمْ أَمْوَالَكُمْ ٣٦
Innama alhayatu alddunya laAAibun walahwun wain tuminoo watattaqoo yutikum ojoorakum wala yasalkum amwalakum
[This] worldly life is only amusement and diversion. And if you believe and fear Allah, He will give you your rewards and not ask you for your properties.
إِنْ يَسْأَلْكُمُوهَا فَيُحْفِكُمْ تَبْخَلُوا وَيُخْرِجْ أَضْغَانَكُمْ ٣٧
In yasalkumooha fayuhfikum tabkhaloo wayukhrij adghanakum
If He should ask you for them and press you, you would withhold, and He would expose your unwillingness.
هَا أَنْتُمْ هَٰؤُلَاءِ تُدْعَوْنَ لِتُنْفِقُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَمِنْكُمْ مَنْ يَبْخَلُ ۖ وَمَنْ يَبْخَلْ فَإِنَّمَا يَبْخَلُ عَنْ نَفْسِهِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ الْغَنِيُّ وَأَنْتُمُ الْفُقَرَاءُ ۚ وَإِنْ تَتَوَلَّوْا يَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَكُونُوا أَمْثَالَكُمْ ٣٨
Haantum haolai tudAAawna litunfiqoo fee sabeeli Allahi faminkum man yabkhalu waman yabkhal fainnama yabkhalu AAan nafsihi waAllahu alghaniyyu waantumu alfuqarao wain tatawallaw yastabdil qawman ghayrakum thumma la yakoonoo amthalakum
Here you are - those invited to spend in the cause of Allah - but among you are those who withhold [out of greed]. And whoever withholds only withholds [benefit] from himself; and Allah is the Free of need, while you are the needy. And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you.
Surah Muhammad. The 47th Surah of the Quran with 38 ayah.
Surah Muhammad ( سورة محمد ) is the 47th Surah of the Quran. It consists of 38 ayah and its categorized in Medinan .
The translation of the Qurʻan into modern languages has always been a difficult issue in Islamic theology. Because Muslims revere the Qurʻan as miraculous and inimitable (iʻjaz al-Qurʻan), they argue that the Qurʻanic text should not be isolated from its true form to another language or written form, at least not without keeping the Arabic text with it. Furthermore, an Arabic word, like a Hebrew or Aramaic word, may have a range of meanings depending on the context – a feature present in all Semitic languages, when compared to English, Latin, and Romance languages – making an accurate translation even more difficult
According to Islamic theology, the Qurʻan is a revelation very specifically in Arabic, and so it should only be recited in Quranic Arabic. Translations into other languages are necessarily the work of humans and so, according to Muslims, no longer possess the uniquely sacred character of the Arabic original. .
The task of translation of the Qurʻan is not an easy one; some native Arab speakers will confirm that some Qurʻanic passages are difficult to understand even in the original Arabic script. A part of this is the innate difficulty of any translation; in Arabic, as in other languages, a single word can have a variety of meanings. There is always an element of human judgement involved in understanding and translating a text. This factor is made more complex by the fact that the usage of words has changed a great deal between classical and modern Arabic. As a result, even Qurʻanic verses which seem perfectly clear to native Arab speakers accustomed to modern vocabulary and usage may not represent the original meaning of the verse.
The original meaning of a Qurʻanic passage will also be dependent on the historical circumstances of the prophet Muhammad's life and early community in which it originated. Investigating that context usually requires a detailed knowledge of hadith and sirah, which are themselves vast and complex texts. This introduces an additional element of uncertainty which cannot be eliminated by any linguistic rules of translation.