There are 6 Obligatory Acts for Wudu.
- Wash the whole face
- Wash the forearms including the elbows
- Wiping over the head
- Wash feet including the ankles
- Do it in Sequence
Intention must be kept in mind. Needless to say with the tongue. It is best to keep in mind and speak with the tongue.
2. Wash the whole face is the second Obligatory Act of Wudu
Face washing and Intention should be done together. The whole face should be washed. Normal hair grows from the tip of the chin to the tip of the chin. The face is the body part that is wide from one ear to the other.
If the facial hair, such as the beard and mustache, is light, water must enter it. If it is crowded, water does not have to enter it, it is Sunnah
3. Wash the forearms including the elbows is the third Obligatory Act of Wudu
Water should also flow between the hairs on the hands. It is mandatory even if the hair is light or dense.
4. Wiping over the head is the fourth Obligatory Act of Wudu
It is not enough to rub the hair on the outside of the head shape.
It is incorrect to abandon wiping over the ears, for it is insufficient to wipe over one part of the head and neglect another during ablution
5. Wash feet including the ankles is the fifth Obligatory Act of Wudu
the whole feet must be washed including the ankles.
Do the above actions in sequence. Wudu will not be accepted if done in the wrong order
Wash the organs successively without any interval between washing the organs, i.e. the organs must be washed successively without pause as much as possible.